How to download Youtube videos for free. Many times we want to download our favorite videos from Youtube to watch them at any time even if we don’t have internet. This will no longer be a problem because we will teach you how to do itusing different options.
Youtube is the largest platform in the world for sharing and viewing videos. More than 500 hours of video are uploaded per minute. You can also create your own videos and upload them for free. You can even make money with them. Now, the purpose of this article is to teach you everything you need to do to download Youtube videos for free and in a very easy way so you can enjoy them whenever you want.
- 1 How to Download Youtube Videos
- 2 Is it legal to Download Videos From Youtube?
How to Download Youtube Videos
If you don’t know how to download videos from Youtube, we will explain you how to do it. There are several alternatives such as programs, online or through your Android phone or IPhone.
Download Youtube videos with MiniTool uTube Downloader
The MiniTool uTube Downloader program is totally free, simple and does not require additional programs.
- Unlimited downloads
- Easy to use
- High speed video conversion
- No registration required
- Safe and secure
- Convert videos to MP4, MP3, WAV, WEBM formats
- Does not contain any kind of advertisement
Next, we will tell you the steps to download videos using this program:
- Install MiniTool uTubeDownloader
- In Youtube copy the URL of the video you want to download
- Select the format in which you want to download it, the recommended MP4
After these steps the program will download and convert the video.
Download Videos Online
In addition to the programs to download videos from Youtube, you can also use some page. Its use is similar to that of the programs, it is only a matter of providing the URL of the video in question.
List of the 8 best sites to download Youtube videos for free:
- Online Video Converter
It should be noted that, unlike a program, these pages can be mined of advertisements that in some cases become very uncomfortable.
How to download videos on Android or iPhone
Most likely as you have already learned how you can download videos from Youtube on your computer you want to know how to do it on your smartphone. And we always think about you and we have the solution for this.
Youtube Video Downloader for Android
For Android you can try any of these two methods.
1- Use the YouTube app:
- First open the YouTube app.
- Search for the video you want to download.
- Open it and play it, in the share button select the application with which you want to download it.
- Select the format.
- Select download.
2- Use a Youtube download application:
- Download the app or one similar to it.
- Identify the video you want to download.
- Select the format.
YouTube Video Downloader for iPhone
To download videos from YouTube on IPhone is a very difficult task, and is that Apple has taken decisions to convert people who are engaged in downloading videos illegally or those who develop such applications. Now, Deaddle browser, this is a file browser which can browse the internet, with it you can help you in downloading videos from Youtube.
Follow the steps below:
- You must install Documents byReaddle.
- Open the video in the app and click “Copy link”.
- Go back to the Documents app.
- Click on the icon at the bottom left to launch the built-in browser.
- Finally, go to a site like BitDownloander to download it.
Is it legal to Download Videos From Youtube?
According to the legal statutes of Google on Youtube, you can not download any video from the platform unless the video is enabled in the download option or any similar link within the service offered by Youtube. You may also be interested to read: Security tricks to make your purchases online. However, it is allowed to download material that is called public domain, Creative Commons (The author allows reproduction and distribution by third parties, but retains copyright) and copyleft (rights apply to a content derived from it, this allows the reproduction, distribution and modification of the work).